About our products: Piston rings
Piston rings are produced with the equipment of GOETZE, a german company, which is one of the leaders in the global machinery industry.All the Motordetal piston rings have a protective coating:
- NcMDChrome (Nanochrome), containing carbon nanoparticles. It is applied to the working surface of the piston ring. It reduces friction losses and extends service life of the piston rings by 20%.•
- Chrome-ceramic coating (CKS) — increases wear-resistance, gas impermeability and ensures optimal compression.
- Phosphating — is applied to the piston ring end surface. It increases wear- and corrosion-resistance.
Rectangular compression ring
Half keystone compression ring
Keystone compression ring
Taper faced compression ring
Compression ring with L-shaped cross section
Napier compression ring
Oil control ring with spiral expander
Oil control ring without spiral expander
- The piston rings, depending on their application (top compression piston ring, second compression piston ring or oil control piston ring), are made of gray or ductile cast iron.
- Each piston ring is manufactured from an individual casting.
- For reduction of the scuffing potential and lapping time the face profile of the top compression piston ring is barrel-shaped.